Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Biscuits!











I'm currently:
Eating a biscuit & finishing a decaf iced coffee from D&D

Watching pre-Olympics stuff on tv

Some thoughts:
Tomorrow I'm scheduled to bake at the Tea Shop for the first time. (Take Two!) Last time this didn't work out so well, so I'm trying not to get excited until I'm pouring ingredients into a large Hobart mixer. However, it's difficult not to get excited when I keep having to talk to people about becoming a baker, yet I still have to go to my desk job every day and wait until I get to start. I'm tired of talking about this change-- I want it to happen! Sept 2nd seems so far away. Well, at least tomorrow night should be a start!

In the meantime, tonight I baked a batch of biscuits to keep myself occupied. Since I felt the need to justify baking (again), I made one into a homemade egg mcmuffin for dinner. mmm That's sort-of healthy, right?

Ok, maybe not. Good thing I have a date with the gym tonight... I need to go run some of these off!

No comments: