Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Coconut & Pecan Brownies for the Boys


I'm currently:
Watching Enchanted (I admit, I still love Disney movies!)

Some thoughts:
I'm getting a scale! No, not a bathroom scale to get weighed on (which wouldn't be a bad idea with the new profession)... But a cooking/baking scale! For weighing ingredients and making 'professional' recipies. I used one last week at the Tea Shop, and it was the best! (I think I've already mentioned that in last week's blog) My boss at the Tea Shop needs a second one, and she knows I'm interested in getting one, too. So, she sent me the info, and it turns out there is a great sale on buying more than one! Long story short (too late?!), we're both getting new scales. That's right, 15k by .02 grams of excitiement should be coming in the mail soon! woowho!

Anyways, I've got to go check on the coconut pecan brownies that I'm making for Adam to bring into work. (Got to keep the boys happy!)

So much to bake, so little time!

No comments: