Monday, August 4, 2008

Sugar... ah, honey honey...

I'm currently:
Singing (in my head) the song 'SUGAR SUGAR' by the Archies.

Planning a shopping list including butter & sour cream so I can make a batch of super soft sugar cookies tonight

Some Thoughts:
I'm still at work for the day. IT'S SO SLOW. I know, it's barely 3pm, but Mondays just seem so long! And it's so hard to concentrate on dong this work when I've already made the conscious decision to quit desk work and go bake.

Speaking of baking... Adam won't be getting home until late tonight, so I'm planning some baking of my own. My friend's co-workers have been requesting more goodies from me (I baked for her office once before). I'm thinking a batch of super-soft sugar cookies will be perfect. I would love to make mini cupcakes or even a layered cake, but I need to transport the goodies via train, and I'm afraid the icing on the cake/cupcakes would melt. Whichever I decide, I will take some pictures and post them here later tonight.

Ok back to work! Only 30 minutes until I can go home and bake!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks For the YUMMY COOKIES!
My boss and I devoured them last night. And I saved some for Barry in my bed too!